Pest Control in White Plains,NY
Eliminate Pests and Improve Your Quality of Life!
Homeowners who've had pest infestations know how complicated it is to rid them from the home.Not only can they damage your home, they also pose a number of serious health hazards. Cockroaches spread bacteria while harmful diseases are spread through mice and rats.Termites easily destroy the home's structure by eating away through wood.Before an infestation grows, you'll want to find a pest service that you can trust.Relying on the professionals helps curb infestations plus, you?ll save on future costly repairs from termite damage. White Plains pest control experts are trained to provide treatment solutions tailored for your region.
Dealing with Pests where you live
Those who live in White Plains, know of the uncertain weather patterns especially during hot and cold months.During each season, different pests are more likely than others to cause problems for homeowners. Some of these include wolf spiders, termites and carpenter ants, among others.Pests thrive in conducive temperatures, which makes it essential for you to have professional pest solutions.Professionals can easily find pests where they hide and effectively combat all infestations. White Plains pest services will eradicate pests and show you preventive tips to use at home.There are a few preventive measures you can start practicing now.
- Seal cracks and opening - Use sealant or caulk to patch up areas that ants, ticks, and other critters can use to get into your home.
- Sound food storage - Keep food containers and pantry doors tightly shut to avoid an infestation. Pests like ants can quickly sniff out food sources and go after them.
- Throw out trash every day - Regular disposal of trash reduces the likelihood for infestations, as some pests thrive in decomposing matter.
- Declutter your home - Pests like to surround themselves with cardboard boxes, old clothes, and equipment because they make good hiding places. Make sure pests aren?t hiding anywhere by cleaning, dusting, and organizing belongings around the home.
- Keep pest products on hand - While pest sprays and mouse traps won?t permanently rid your home of pests, they can provide a short-term solution.
Do These Now: Steps for DIY Pest Control
Before Things Get out of Control, Call the Professionals
Hiring a pest control service not only eliminates pests, but it also protects your home year-round from infestations and damages. Have an experienced pest control professional eliminate wasp nests, ant hills, and rodent hideouts from your property.For the location of a local pest control company in White Plains, browse our directory and sign up today!
Absolute Pest Management Inc
PO Box 807 White Plains, NY 10602
Advantage Pest Control Co
158 N Broadway White Plains, NY 10603
All Westchester Exterminating
20 Virginia Rd White Plains, NY 10603
Beacon Pest Control Co Inc Pro
639 N Broadway White Plains, NY 10603
Beacon Pest Control Co Inc Pro
901 N Broadway White Plains, NY 10603
Bliss Termite Control
PO Box 5059 White Plains, NY 10602
Columbia River Terminal
901 N Broadway Ste 23 White Plains, NY 10603
KEB Pest Control Inc
7 Rosa Dr White Plains, NY 10607
Lyons Exterminating Co
30 Windsor Ter White Plains, NY 10601
PO Box 1514 White Plains, NY 10602
Pest Pro Management Inc
49 Jefferson Ave White Plains, NY 10606