Pest Control in Washington,DC
Eliminate Pests and Improve Your Quality of Life!
Homeowners who've had pest infestations know how complicated it is to rid them from the home.Not only are they a health hazard, they can also ruin your home.Cockroaches, for example, carry harmful bacteria as do mice and rats.Wood-loving pests like termites destroy homes resulting in costly repairs.You should find a trusted pest control service before the problem gets out of control.Relying on the professionals helps curb infestations plus, you?ll save on future costly repairs from termite damage. Washington pest control companies are best suited to tackle the problems in your area.
How to Eradicate Pests in your area
Residents in the area have grown accustomed to the changing climate patterns in Washington.You may have encountered large bugs and other pests that are typically seen in the region.Perhaps you have seen wolf spiders, large bed bugs and fire ants to name a few.Because pest are drawn to different climates it's important to have professional pest control in your home. Without a professional pest management plan, it can prove difficult to control pests and their recurring infestations.Get an evaluation from a professional in Washington and learn preventive measures that you can do at home.There are a few preventive measures you can start practicing now.
- Patch up cracks and openings - Use a sealant or caulk to prevent ants, mosquitoes, and other pests from entering your home.
- Properly store food - Leftovers and open food containers can quickly lead to an infestation. To fend off pests, make sure to properly store your food. This means cleaning up after every meal or snack, as well as keeping boxes in the pantry tightly shut.
- Take out the trash - It's important to keep your home free of clutter and garbage, both of which are major attractants of pests.
- Keep your home neat - Pests can accumulate in areas where it's cluttered or simply dirty. Keep them away by minimizing clutter in living rooms, closets, and basements. Wipe down counters after cooking and vacuum carpets and floors at least once a week.
- Have pest control products ready - Even though store-bought pesticides only provide a short-term solution, they can still keep pests at bay until professional help arrives.
Pest Control Steps You Can Take Now
Don't Delay - Call Now for Professional Pest Control!
Hiring a pest control service not only eliminates pests, but it also protects your home year-round from infestations and damages. Have an experienced pest control professional eliminate wasp nests, ant hills, and rodent hideouts from your property.Get in touch with a pest control company in Washington today by browsing our directory!
Atlas Environmental Pest Cntrl
3807 Minnesota Ave NE Washington, DC 20019
Best Kept Buildings
2200 South Dakota Ave NE Washington, DC 20018
Certified Termite Co
2811 12th St NE Washington, DC 20017
Conquest Pest Control Inc
1712 16th St NW # 705 Washington, DC 20009
Delta Force Pest Management
2478 Alabama Ave SE Washington, DC 20020
Dixon_ÃÂ¶s Pest Control Inc
7410 Georgia Ave NW Washington, DC 20012
Home Paramount Pest Control Co
1325 Good Hope Rd SE Washington, DC 20020
Master Exterminator Svc Inc
5825 Dix St NE Washington, DC 20019
Pro Tech Pest Control Co
2141 Industrial Pkwy # 101 Washington, DC 20016
Safetek Termite & Pest Mgmt
4025 Kansas Ave NW Washington, DC 20011
217 Kennedy St NW Washington, DC 20011