Pest Control in South Portland,ME
Effectively Get Rid of Pests Where you Live!
Despite appearances, pests can be complicated to remove when infestations have grown.Not only can they damage your home, they also pose a number of serious health hazards. Cockroaches, for example, carry harmful bacteria as do mice and rats.In addition, termites quickly ruin homes by destroying wooden structures.You should find a trusted pest control service before the problem gets out of control.Relying on the professionals helps curb infestations plus, you?ll save on future costly repairs from termite damage. South Portland pest control experts are trained to provide treatment solutions tailored for your region.
Get Help to Rid Pests from Your Home
In South Portland, pest infestations become more likely due to the year-round climate climate. This means you?ve probably seen extremely big bugs and encountered frequent pest infestations.You may have become used to seeing bed bugs, cockroaches and fire ants, among others.Because pest are drawn to different climates it's important to have professional pest control in your home. Professionals can easily find pests where they hide and effectively combat all infestations.Through an evaluation from experts in South Portland, you?ll receive effective pest treatment along with tips to add to your regular maintenance schedule.There are a few preventive measures you can start practicing now.
- Apply a sealant or caulk - Using a sealant or caulk around cracks, doors, and windows can prevent pests from entering your home.
- Sound food storage - Keep food containers and pantry doors tightly shut to avoid an infestation. Pests like ants can quickly sniff out food sources and go after them.
- Regularly throw away trash - Trash can attract pests from all over, so it?s important to take them out on a regular basis.
- Keep your home neat - Pests can accumulate in areas where it's cluttered or simply dirty. Keep them away by minimizing clutter in living rooms, closets, and basements. Wipe down counters after cooking and vacuum carpets and floors at least once a week.
- Have pesticide ready - Although they only provide short-term solutions, spray and powder pesticides can kill the pests at hand until a professional agent arrives.
Pest Control Steps You Can Take Now
Don't Delay - Call Now for Professional Pest Control!
Professional pest control not only eliminates the pests in front of you, it also protects your home against infestations and damages.Leave ant hills, rodent hideouts, and cockroach infestations in the hands of an experienced pest control professional. For the location of a local pest control company in South Portland, browse our directory and sign up today!