Pest Control in Silver Spring,MD
Eliminate Pests and Improve Your Quality of Life!
If you have termites or other pests in your home, then you may know how daunting it is to remove them. Not only are they a health hazard, they can also ruin your home.Cockroaches, for example, carry harmful bacteria as do mice and rats.Wood-loving pests like termites destroy homes resulting in costly repairs.Before an infestation grows, you'll want to find a pest service that you can trust.Relying on the professionals helps curb infestations plus, you?ll save on future costly repairs from termite damage. Silver Spring pest control companies are best suited to tackle the problems in your area.
How to Eradicate Pests in your area
Residents in the area have grown accustomed to the changing climate patterns in Silver Spring.You may have encountered large bugs and other pests that are typically seen in the region.Perhaps you have seen wolf spiders, large bed bugs and fire ants to name a few.Pests thrive in conducive temperatures, which makes it essential for you to have professional pest solutions.However, with a regular pest treatment plan, you'll easily stop pests in their track.Through an evaluation from experts in Silver Spring, you?ll receive effective pest treatment along with tips to add to your regular maintenance schedule.There are a few preventive measures you can start practicing now.
- Fix cracks and openings - Ants, cockroaches, and other pests can use the smallest of openings to enter your home.
- Store food properly - Food that is left out in the open or improperly contained can quickly attract pests. Store food in dry areas and clean up after every meal.
- Take out the trash - It's important to keep your home free of clutter and garbage, both of which are major attractants of pests.
- Declutter your home - Pests like to surround themselves with cardboard boxes, old clothes, and equipment because they make good hiding places. Make sure pests aren?t hiding anywhere by cleaning, dusting, and organizing belongings around the home.
- Have pesticide ready - Although they only provide short-term solutions, spray and powder pesticides can kill the pests at hand until a professional agent arrives.
DIY Tips: What You Can Do Now
Before Things Get out of Control, Call the Professionals
Professional pest control assistance not only helps you get rid of pests, but you'll also protect your home against future infestations and potential damages.As such, the extermination of ant hills, rodent holes, and cockroach hideouts should be completed by a professional.Get in touch with a pest control company in Silver Spring today by browsing our directory!
A T & R Trapping Svc
PO Box 2442 Silver Spring, MD 20915
Apcco Termite-Pest Control
11300 Veirs Mill Rd Wheaton, MD 20902
Atlast Environmental Pest
3807 Minnesota Ave NE Silver Spring, MD 20904
Chase Exterminating Co
1301 Smith Village Rd Silver Spring, MD 20904
Kolley_ÃÂ¶s Exterminating Co Inc
2277 Bel Pre Rd # 207 Silver Spring, MD 20906
Lynch Pest Control
12104 Heritage Park Cir Silver Spring, MD 20906
Maryland Termite & Bug Co
13447 New Hampshire Ave # 104 Silver Spring, MD 20904
Pro Tech Pest Control
2141 Industrial Pkwy Silver Spring, MD 20904
Southern Pest Control
1751 Elton Rd # 110 Silver Spring, MD 20903
12075 Tech Rd # A Silver Spring, MD 20904
Triple S Pest Management Svc
2204 Distribution Cir Silver Spring, MD 20910