Pest Control in Silver Spring,MD
Effectively Get Rid of Pests Where you Live!
If you have termites or other pests in your home, then you may know how daunting it is to remove them. They can cause structural damage and can be harmful to your health.Cockroaches, for example, carry harmful bacteria as do mice and rats.Termites easily destroy the home's structure by eating away through wood.If pest control becomes impossible you should get a reputable company on your side.Professionals provide solutions that can save you from expensive repair bills. Silver Spring pest control experts are equipped to provide you with the best solutions.
Get Help to Rid Pests from Your Home
Residents in the area have grown accustomed to the changing climate patterns in Silver Spring.Unfortunately, changing seasons bring about different types of pest problems.Perhaps you have seen wolf spiders, large bed bugs and fire ants to name a few.Pests love the welcoming temperatures in this region; making pest control imperative toward keeping your home safe.However, with a regular pest treatment plan, you'll easily stop pests in their track.Get an evaluation from a professional in Silver Spring and learn preventive measures that you can do at home.You can prevent pests with easy at-home changes.
- Apply a sealant or caulk - Using a sealant or caulk around cracks, doors, and windows can prevent pests from entering your home.
- Properly store food - Leftovers and open food containers can quickly lead to an infestation. To fend off pests, make sure to properly store your food. This means cleaning up after every meal or snack, as well as keeping boxes in the pantry tightly shut.
- Take out the trash - It's important to keep your home free of clutter and garbage, both of which are major attractants of pests.
- Minimize clutter - Pests actively look for places to hide so they feed and infest in private. Keep storage areas and living spaces clear and free of clutter, remove piles of clothes, old newspaper stacks, and overflowing closets.
- Keep pest products on hand - While pest sprays and mouse traps won?t permanently rid your home of pests, they can provide a short-term solution.
Do These Now: Steps for DIY Pest Control
Don't Delay - Call Now for Professional Pest Control!
Professional pest control assistance not only helps you get rid of pests, but you'll also protect your home against future infestations and potential damages.Eliminating ant hills, wasp nests, and rodent infestations should be left in the hands of an experienced pest control professional.Get in touch with a pest control company in Silver Spring today by browsing our directory!
A T & R Trapping Svc
PO Box 2442 Silver Spring, MD 20915
Apcco Termite-Pest Control
11300 Veirs Mill Rd Wheaton, MD 20902
Atlast Environmental Pest
3807 Minnesota Ave NE Silver Spring, MD 20904
Chase Exterminating Co
1301 Smith Village Rd Silver Spring, MD 20904
Kolley_ÃÂ¶s Exterminating Co Inc
2277 Bel Pre Rd # 207 Silver Spring, MD 20906
Lynch Pest Control
12104 Heritage Park Cir Silver Spring, MD 20906
Maryland Termite & Bug Co
13447 New Hampshire Ave # 104 Silver Spring, MD 20904
Pro Tech Pest Control
2141 Industrial Pkwy Silver Spring, MD 20904
Southern Pest Control
1751 Elton Rd # 110 Silver Spring, MD 20903
12075 Tech Rd # A Silver Spring, MD 20904
Triple S Pest Management Svc
2204 Distribution Cir Silver Spring, MD 20910