Pest Control in Shreveport,LA
Get Effective Treatment for Pest Problems!
If you have termites or other pests in your home, then you may know how daunting it is to remove them. They can cause structural damage and can be harmful to your health.Cockroaches spread bacteria while harmful diseases are spread through mice and rats.Termites easily destroy the home's structure by eating away through wood.You should find a trusted pest control service before the problem gets out of control.Hiring experts can reduce infestations and also help you avoid costly repairs. Shreveport pest control experts are equipped to provide you with the best solutions.
Tackle Pests in your area with the Professionals
Those who live in Shreveport, know of the uncertain weather patterns especially during hot and cold months.During each season, different pests are more likely than others to cause problems for homeowners. From season to season, residents may come across carpenter ants, wolf and house spiders, bed bugs, termites and the aggressive fire ants, to name a few. Pests love the welcoming temperatures in this region; making pest control imperative toward keeping your home safe.Professionals can easily find pests where they hide and effectively combat all infestations. Shreveport pest services will eradicate pests and show you preventive tips to use at home.There are a few preventive measures you can start practicing now.
- Seal cracks and opening - Use sealant or caulk to patch up areas that ants, ticks, and other critters can use to get into your home.
- Properly store food - Leftovers and open food containers can quickly lead to an infestation. To fend off pests, make sure to properly store your food. This means cleaning up after every meal or snack, as well as keeping boxes in the pantry tightly shut.
- Regularly throw away trash - Trash can attract pests from all over, so it?s important to take them out on a regular basis.
- Clean your home - Spiders and other pests like to hide themselves in dense, cluttered areas. Keep areas dry, open and dust-free to avoid attracting pests looking for a hiding place.
- Have pesticide ready - Although they only provide short-term solutions, spray and powder pesticides can kill the pests at hand until a professional agent arrives.
DIY Tips: What You Can Do Now
Before Things Get out of Control, Call the Professionals
Professional pest control assistance not only helps you get rid of pests, but you'll also protect your home against future infestations and potential damages.As such, the extermination of ant hills, rodent holes, and cockroach hideouts should be completed by a professional.Get in touch with a pest control company in Shreveport today by browsing our directory!
Anti Pest Co Inc
1301 Youree Dr Shreveport, LA 71101
Ark-LA-Tex Extermination Inc
300 W 61st St Shreveport, LA 71106
Associates Pest Control Inc
9507 Chaparral Ln Shreveport, LA 71118
Carroll Pest Control Inc
PO Box 5223 Shreveport, LA 71135
J & J Exterminating Co
804 E 70th St Shreveport, LA 71106
Joyner_ÃÂ¶s Pest Control
2829 Youree Dr # 7 Shreveport, LA 71104
Keene Pest Control Svc
276 Arthur Ave Shreveport, LA 71105
New World Pest Control
2545 Midway St Shreveport, LA 71108
Permatox Pest Control Inc
3053 Bert Kouns Loop Shreveport, LA 71118
Pest-X Pest Control Svc
114 Albany Ave Shreveport, LA 71105
Redd Pest Control
5914 Fairfield Ave Shreveport, LA 71106
Tri State Pest Control
805 Kimbrough St Shreveport, LA 71104
Viking Pest Control
403 Irving Bluff Rd Shreveport, LA 71107