Pest Control in Potomac,MD
Eliminate Pests and Improve Your Quality of Life!
Homeowners who've had pest infestations know how complicated it is to rid them from the home.Not only are they a health hazard, they can also ruin your home.Cockroaches, for example, carry harmful bacteria as do mice and rats.Wood-loving pests like termites destroy homes resulting in costly repairs.Before an infestation grows, you'll want to find a pest service that you can trust.Relying on the professionals helps curb infestations plus, you?ll save on future costly repairs from termite damage. Pest control experts in Potomac will provide effective pest treatment for where you live.
Tackle Pests in your area with the Professionals
Those who live in Potomac, know of the uncertain weather patterns especially during hot and cold months.During each season, different pests are more likely than others to cause problems for homeowners. You may have become used to seeing bed bugs, cockroaches and fire ants, among others.Pests love the welcoming temperatures in this region; making pest control imperative toward keeping your home safe.However, with a regular pest treatment plan, you'll easily stop pests in their track. Potomac pest services will eradicate pests and show you preventive tips to use at home.You can prevent pests with easy at-home changes.
- Fix cracks and openings - Ants, cockroaches, and other pests can use the smallest of openings to enter your home.
- Store food properly - Food that is left out in the open or improperly contained can quickly attract pests. Store food in dry areas and clean up after every meal.
- Take out the trash regularly - Daily disposal of the trash cans in your home can significantly reduce the incentive pests have in entering your home.
- Keep your home neat - Pests can accumulate in areas where it's cluttered or simply dirty. Keep them away by minimizing clutter in living rooms, closets, and basements. Wipe down counters after cooking and vacuum carpets and floors at least once a week.
- Keep pesticides on hand - Pest sprays and powders may not be enough to keep pests away for good, but they can hold until professional help arrives.
DIY Tips: What You Can Do Now
Stop Pests - Sign Up For a Pest Evaluation Today!
Professional pest control assistance not only helps you get rid of pests, but you'll also protect your home against future infestations and potential damages.Eliminating ant hills, wasp nests, and rodent infestations should be left in the hands of an experienced pest control professional.Browse our directory to connect with a pest control Potomac service today !
Beltway Pest Control
10205 Gary Rd Potomac, MD 20854
Potomac Termite & Pest Mgmt
9812 Falls Rd Potomac, MD 20854