Pest Control in Orono,ME
Eliminate Pests and Improve Your Quality of Life!
If you have termites or other pests in your home, then you may know how daunting it is to remove them. Not only are they a health hazard, they can also ruin your home.Cockroaches spread bacteria while harmful diseases are spread through mice and rats.In addition, termites quickly ruin homes by destroying wooden structures.Before an infestation grows, you'll want to find a pest service that you can trust.Relying on the professionals helps curb infestations plus, you?ll save on future costly repairs from termite damage. Orono pest control experts are trained to provide treatment solutions tailored for your region.
Get Help to Rid Pests from Your Home
Residents in the area have grown accustomed to the changing climate patterns in Orono.Unfortunately, changing seasons bring about different types of pest problems.You may have become used to seeing bed bugs, cockroaches and fire ants, among others.Because pest are drawn to different climates it's important to have professional pest control in your home. Due to the potential for re-infestations, it can be complicated to rid your home of pests without professional help. Orono pest services will eradicate pests and show you preventive tips to use at home.There are a few preventive measures you can start practicing now.
- Seal cracks and opening - Use sealant or caulk to patch up areas that ants, ticks, and other critters can use to get into your home.
- Properly store food - Leftovers and open food containers can quickly lead to an infestation. To fend off pests, make sure to properly store your food. This means cleaning up after every meal or snack, as well as keeping boxes in the pantry tightly shut.
- Take out the trash - It's important to keep your home free of clutter and garbage, both of which are major attractants of pests.
- Keep your home neat - Pests can accumulate in areas where it's cluttered or simply dirty. Keep them away by minimizing clutter in living rooms, closets, and basements. Wipe down counters after cooking and vacuum carpets and floors at least once a week.
- Have pest control products ready - Even though store-bought pesticides only provide a short-term solution, they can still keep pests at bay until professional help arrives.
DIY Tips: What You Can Do Now
Stop Pests - Sign Up For a Pest Evaluation Today!
Hiring a pest control service not only eliminates pests, but it also protects your home year-round from infestations and damages. Leave ant hills, rodent hideouts, and cockroach infestations in the hands of an experienced pest control professional. For the location of a local pest control company in Orono, browse our directory and sign up today!