Pest Control in Orono,ME
Eliminate Pests and Improve Your Quality of Life!
Homeowners who've had pest infestations know how complicated it is to rid them from the home.Not only are they a health hazard, they can also ruin your home.For instance, cockroaches carry harmful bacteria, while mice and rats can possess infectious diseases. Wood-loving pests like termites destroy homes resulting in costly repairs.When the problem becomes too much to handle, you?ll want to get the right pest control company on your side. Getting professional pest control will protect your family and preserve the value of your home. Orono pest control experts are trained to provide treatment solutions tailored for your region.
Dealing with Pests where you live
In Orono, pest infestations become more likely due to the year-round climate climate. You may have encountered large bugs and other pests that are typically seen in the region.Perhaps you have seen wolf spiders, large bed bugs and fire ants to name a few.Pests love the welcoming temperatures in this region; making pest control imperative toward keeping your home safe.Professionals can easily find pests where they hide and effectively combat all infestations. Orono pest services will eradicate pests and show you preventive tips to use at home.You can prevent pests with easy at-home changes.
- Apply a sealant or caulk - Using a sealant or caulk around cracks, doors, and windows can prevent pests from entering your home.
- Properly store food - Leftovers and open food containers can quickly lead to an infestation. To fend off pests, make sure to properly store your food. This means cleaning up after every meal or snack, as well as keeping boxes in the pantry tightly shut.
- Take out the trash - It's important to keep your home free of clutter and garbage, both of which are major attractants of pests.
- Keep your home neat - Pests can accumulate in areas where it's cluttered or simply dirty. Keep them away by minimizing clutter in living rooms, closets, and basements. Wipe down counters after cooking and vacuum carpets and floors at least once a week.
- Keep pest products on hand - While pest sprays and mouse traps won?t permanently rid your home of pests, they can provide a short-term solution.
DIY Tips: What You Can Do Now
Don't Delay - Call Now for Professional Pest Control!
Professional pest control not only eliminates the pests in front of you, it also protects your home against infestations and damages.Leave ant hills, rodent hideouts, and cockroach infestations in the hands of an experienced pest control professional. For the location of a local pest control company in Orono, browse our directory and sign up today!