Pest Control in Opelousas,LA
Free Your Home of Pests With Effective Treatment!
Despite appearances, pests can be complicated to remove when infestations have grown.Pests pose health risks and can damage the structure of your home.Cockroaches spread bacteria while harmful diseases are spread through mice and rats.In addition, termites quickly ruin homes by destroying wooden structures.Before an infestation grows, you'll want to find a pest service that you can trust.Relying on the professionals helps curb infestations plus, you?ll save on future costly repairs from termite damage. Opelousas pest control companies are best suited to tackle the problems in your area.
Get Help to Rid Pests from Your Home
Residents in the area have grown accustomed to the changing climate patterns in Opelousas.Unfortunately, changing seasons bring about different types of pest problems.From season to season, residents may come across carpenter ants, wolf and house spiders, bed bugs, termites and the aggressive fire ants, to name a few. Pests thrive in conducive temperatures, which makes it essential for you to have professional pest solutions.Without a professional pest management plan, it can prove difficult to control pests and their recurring infestations. Opelousas pest services will eradicate pests and show you preventive tips to use at home.There are a few preventive measures you can start practicing now.
- Apply a sealant or caulk - Using a sealant or caulk around cracks, doors, and windows can prevent pests from entering your home.
- Store food properly - Food that is left out in the open or improperly contained can quickly attract pests. Store food in dry areas and clean up after every meal.
- Regularly throw away trash - Trash can attract pests from all over, so it?s important to take them out on a regular basis.
- Keep your home neat - Pests can accumulate in areas where it's cluttered or simply dirty. Keep them away by minimizing clutter in living rooms, closets, and basements. Wipe down counters after cooking and vacuum carpets and floors at least once a week.
- Keep pesticides on hand - Pest sprays and powders may not be enough to keep pests away for good, but they can hold until professional help arrives.
DIY Tips: What You Can Do Now
Stop Pests - Sign Up For a Pest Evaluation Today!
Hiring a pest control service not only eliminates pests, but it also protects your home year-round from infestations and damages. Leave ant hills, rodent hideouts, and cockroach infestations in the hands of an experienced pest control professional. Get in touch with a pest control company in Opelousas today by browsing our directory!
Ardoin_ÃÂ¶s Exterminating Co
734 John Walter Dr Opelousas, LA 70570
Briley_ÃÂ¶s Exterminating Co
4229 Highway 357 Opelousas, LA 70570
Dupre_ÃÂ¶s Exterminating Co
152 Rue Savanna Opelousas, LA 70570