Pest Control in Newport News,VA
Effectively Get Rid of Pests Where you Live!
Homeowners who've had pest infestations know how complicated it is to rid them from the home.They can cause structural damage and can be harmful to your health.Infectious diseases are spread by mice and rats and cockroaches.Termites easily destroy the home's structure by eating away through wood.When the problem becomes too much to handle, you?ll want to get the right pest control company on your side. Getting professional pest control will protect your family and preserve the value of your home. Newport News pest control experts are equipped to provide you with the best solutions.
Dealing with Pests where you live
Those who live in Newport News, know of the uncertain weather patterns especially during hot and cold months.Unfortunately, changing seasons bring about different types of pest problems.From season to season, residents may come across carpenter ants, wolf and house spiders, bed bugs, termites and the aggressive fire ants, to name a few. Pests love the welcoming temperatures in this region; making pest control imperative toward keeping your home safe.However, with a regular pest treatment plan, you'll easily stop pests in their track.Through an evaluation from experts in Newport News, you?ll receive effective pest treatment along with tips to add to your regular maintenance schedule.You can prevent pests with easy at-home changes.
- Apply a sealant or caulk - Using a sealant or caulk around cracks, doors, and windows can prevent pests from entering your home.
- Store food properly - Food that is left out in the open or improperly contained can quickly attract pests. Store food in dry areas and clean up after every meal.
- Throw out trash every day - Regular disposal of trash reduces the likelihood for infestations, as some pests thrive in decomposing matter.
- Clean your home - Spiders and other pests like to hide themselves in dense, cluttered areas. Keep areas dry, open and dust-free to avoid attracting pests looking for a hiding place.
- Keep pesticides on hand - Pest sprays and powders may not be enough to keep pests away for good, but they can hold until professional help arrives.
DIY Tips: What You Can Do Now
Stop Pests - Sign Up For a Pest Evaluation Today!
Professional pest control not only eliminates the pests in front of you, it also protects your home against infestations and damages.As such, the extermination of ant hills, rodent holes, and cockroach hideouts should be completed by a professional.Browse our directory to connect with a pest control Newport News service today !
A-1 Pest Control Svc
12805 Jefferson Ave Newport News, VA 23608
Bales Termite & Pest Control
609 Briarfield Rd Newport News, VA 23605
406 Jamestown Rd Newport News, VA 23606
711 Gum Rock Ct # 5 Newport News, VA 23606
Dodson Brothers Exterminating
7830 Warwick Blvd Newport News, VA 23607
E & R Exterminating Co
15234 Warwick Blvd Newport News, VA 23608
Edwards Pest Control
540 Edwards Ct Newport News, VA 23608
Foster_ÃÂ¶s Termite & Pest Cntrl
132 Creekstone Dr Newport News, VA 23603
Girod_ÃÂ¶s Pest Control
6 Barron Dr Newport News, VA 23608
Home Paramount Pest Control Co
719 J Clyde Morris Blvd Newport News, VA 23601
Integrated Pest Management
722 Tanbark Dr Newport News, VA 23601
Lawton Termite & Pest Control
6147 Jefferson Ave Newport News, VA 23605
National Exterminating Co Inc
12484 Warwick Blvd # A Newport News, VA 23606
Paramount Pest Control Co
703 Gum Rock Ct Newport News, VA 23606
Patriot Exterminating Co Inc
435 Oriana Rd Newport News, VA 23608
Professional Termite Moisture
813 Forrest Dr # 5 Newport News, VA 23606
Vinnie_ÃÂ¶s Pest Control
106 Magnolia Dr Newport News, VA 23605