Pest Control in Lewes,DE
Eliminate Pests and Improve Your Quality of Life!
Despite appearances, pests can be complicated to remove when infestations have grown.Pests pose health risks and can damage the structure of your home.For instance, cockroaches carry harmful bacteria, while mice and rats can possess infectious diseases. Wood-loving pests like termites destroy homes resulting in costly repairs.When the problem becomes too much to handle, you?ll want to get the right pest control company on your side. Relying on the professionals helps curb infestations plus, you?ll save on future costly repairs from termite damage. Lewes pest control companies are best suited to tackle the problems in your area.
Dealing with Pests where you live
Those who live in Lewes, know of the uncertain weather patterns especially during hot and cold months.You may have encountered large bugs and other pests that are typically seen in the region.Perhaps you have seen wolf spiders, large bed bugs and fire ants to name a few.Because pest are drawn to different climates it's important to have professional pest control in your home. Without a professional pest management plan, it can prove difficult to control pests and their recurring infestations. Lewes pest services will eradicate pests and show you preventive tips to use at home.There are a few preventive measures you can start practicing now.
- Patch up cracks and openings - Use a sealant or caulk to prevent ants, mosquitoes, and other pests from entering your home.
- Properly store food - Leftovers and open food containers can quickly lead to an infestation. To fend off pests, make sure to properly store your food. This means cleaning up after every meal or snack, as well as keeping boxes in the pantry tightly shut.
- Take out the trash - It's important to keep your home free of clutter and garbage, both of which are major attractants of pests.
- Keep your home neat - Pests can accumulate in areas where it's cluttered or simply dirty. Keep them away by minimizing clutter in living rooms, closets, and basements. Wipe down counters after cooking and vacuum carpets and floors at least once a week.
- Keep pest products on hand - While pest sprays and mouse traps won?t permanently rid your home of pests, they can provide a short-term solution.
Do These Now: Steps for DIY Pest Control
Before Things Get out of Control, Call the Professionals
Hiring a pest control service not only eliminates pests, but it also protects your home year-round from infestations and damages. As such, the extermination of ant hills, rodent holes, and cockroach hideouts should be completed by a professional.For the location of a local pest control company in Lewes, browse our directory and sign up today!
16861 New Rd Lewes, DE 19958
Alternative Termite & Pest
1546 Highway One Lewes, DE 19958
Maguire & Sons Inc
PO Box 87 Lewes, DE 19958
Masters Pest Control
1636 Savannah Rd Lewes, DE 19958