Pest Control in Lewes,DE
Eliminate Pests and Improve Your Quality of Life!
Pests in the home can be a nuisance for homeowners to remove.Not only can they damage your home, they also pose a number of serious health hazards. Infectious diseases are spread by mice and rats and cockroaches.Termites easily destroy the home's structure by eating away through wood.You should find a trusted pest control service before the problem gets out of control.Hiring experts can reduce infestations and also help you avoid costly repairs. Lewes pest control experts are equipped to provide you with the best solutions.
Get Help to Rid Pests from Your Home
Those who live in Lewes, know of the uncertain weather patterns especially during hot and cold months.During each season, different pests are more likely than others to cause problems for homeowners. You may have become used to seeing bed bugs, cockroaches and fire ants, among others.Pests love the welcoming temperatures in this region; making pest control imperative toward keeping your home safe.Due to the potential for re-infestations, it can be complicated to rid your home of pests without professional help. Lewes pest services will eradicate pests and show you preventive tips to use at home.You can prevent pests with easy at-home changes.
- Patch up cracks and openings - Use a sealant or caulk to prevent ants, mosquitoes, and other pests from entering your home.
- Proper food storage - Always place food leftovers in tightly-sealed containers. Never leave it out in the open! Pests will take this an invitation and quickly infest.
- Regularly throw away trash - Trash can attract pests from all over, so it?s important to take them out on a regular basis.
- Keep your home neat - Pests can accumulate in areas where it's cluttered or simply dirty. Keep them away by minimizing clutter in living rooms, closets, and basements. Wipe down counters after cooking and vacuum carpets and floors at least once a week.
- Keep pesticides on hand - Pest sprays and powders may not be enough to keep pests away for good, but they can hold until professional help arrives.
Pest Control Steps You Can Take Now
Before Things Get out of Control, Call the Professionals
Professional pest control not only eliminates the pests in front of you, it also protects your home against infestations and damages.Eliminating ant hills, wasp nests, and rodent infestations should be left in the hands of an experienced pest control professional.Browse our directory to connect with a pest control Lewes service today !
16861 New Rd Lewes, DE 19958
Alternative Termite & Pest
1546 Highway One Lewes, DE 19958
Maguire & Sons Inc
PO Box 87 Lewes, DE 19958
Masters Pest Control
1636 Savannah Rd Lewes, DE 19958