Pest Control in Evanston,IL
Eliminate Pests and Improve Your Quality of Life!
Despite appearances, pests can be complicated to remove when infestations have grown.Pests pose health risks and can damage the structure of your home.Cockroaches spread bacteria while harmful diseases are spread through mice and rats.Termites easily destroy the home's structure by eating away through wood.Before an infestation grows, you'll want to find a pest service that you can trust.Relying on the professionals helps curb infestations plus, you?ll save on future costly repairs from termite damage. Evanston pest control experts are trained to provide treatment solutions tailored for your region.
Dealing with Pests where you live
Residents living in Evanston may certainly be used to the upredictable summers and winters typical of this region. Unfortunately, changing seasons bring about different types of pest problems.Perhaps you have seen wolf spiders, large bed bugs and fire ants to name a few.Because pest are drawn to different climates it's important to have professional pest control in your home. Due to the potential for re-infestations, it can be complicated to rid your home of pests without professional help.Through an evaluation from experts in Evanston, you?ll receive effective pest treatment along with tips to add to your regular maintenance schedule.You can prevent pests with easy at-home changes.
- Apply a sealant or caulk - Using a sealant or caulk around cracks, doors, and windows can prevent pests from entering your home.
- Proper food storage - Always place food leftovers in tightly-sealed containers. Never leave it out in the open! Pests will take this an invitation and quickly infest.
- Take out the trash regularly - Daily disposal of the trash cans in your home can significantly reduce the incentive pests have in entering your home.
- Minimize clutter - Pests actively look for places to hide so they feed and infest in private. Keep storage areas and living spaces clear and free of clutter, remove piles of clothes, old newspaper stacks, and overflowing closets.
- Have pesticide ready - Although they only provide short-term solutions, spray and powder pesticides can kill the pests at hand until a professional agent arrives.
DIY Tips: What You Can Do Now
Before Things Get out of Control, Call the Professionals
Professional pest control assistance not only helps you get rid of pests, but you'll also protect your home against future infestations and potential damages.As such, the extermination of ant hills, rodent holes, and cockroach hideouts should be completed by a professional.Browse our directory to connect with a pest control Evanston service today !
Aarstad Pest Control Co
636 Church St Evanston, IL 60201
Smithereen Exterminating Co
3451 Church St Evanston, IL 60203