Pest Control in Charlottesville,VA
Eliminate Pests and Improve Your Quality of Life!
If you have termites or other pests in your home, then you may know how daunting it is to remove them. They can cause structural damage and can be harmful to your health.Cockroaches, for example, carry harmful bacteria as do mice and rats.In addition, termites quickly ruin homes by destroying wooden structures.When the problem becomes too much to handle, you?ll want to get the right pest control company on your side. Hiring experts can reduce infestations and also help you avoid costly repairs. Charlottesville pest control experts are equipped to provide you with the best solutions.
Dealing with Pests where you live
Residents living in Charlottesville may certainly be used to the upredictable summers and winters typical of this region. Unfortunately, changing seasons bring about different types of pest problems.Some of these include wolf spiders, termites and carpenter ants, among others.Because pest are drawn to different climates it's important to have professional pest control in your home. Due to the potential for re-infestations, it can be complicated to rid your home of pests without professional help.Through an evaluation from experts in Charlottesville, you?ll receive effective pest treatment along with tips to add to your regular maintenance schedule.There are a few preventive measures you can start practicing now.
- Fix cracks and openings - Ants, cockroaches, and other pests can use the smallest of openings to enter your home.
- Proper food storage - Always place food leftovers in tightly-sealed containers. Never leave it out in the open! Pests will take this an invitation and quickly infest.
- Regularly throw away trash - Trash can attract pests from all over, so it?s important to take them out on a regular basis.
- Clean your home - Spiders and other pests like to hide themselves in dense, cluttered areas. Keep areas dry, open and dust-free to avoid attracting pests looking for a hiding place.
- Have pest control products ready - Even though store-bought pesticides only provide a short-term solution, they can still keep pests at bay until professional help arrives.
DIY Tips: What You Can Do Now
Call for Professional Pest Control Help!
Professional pest control assistance not only helps you get rid of pests, but you'll also protect your home against future infestations and potential damages.Leave ant hills, rodent hideouts, and cockroach infestations in the hands of an experienced pest control professional. For the location of a local pest control company in Charlottesville, browse our directory and sign up today!
Brown Exterminating Co
417 W Main St Charlottesville, VA 22903
Dodson Brothers Exterminating
1018 E Market St Charlottesville, VA 22902