Pest Control in Athens,AL
Eliminate Pests and Improve Your Quality of Life!
Despite appearances, pests can be complicated to remove when infestations have grown.Not only can they damage your home, they also pose a number of serious health hazards. Cockroaches, for example, carry harmful bacteria as do mice and rats.Wood-loving pests like termites destroy homes resulting in costly repairs.Before an infestation grows, you'll want to find a pest service that you can trust.Getting professional pest control will protect your family and preserve the value of your home. Pest control experts in Athens will provide effective pest treatment for where you live.
Dealing with Pests where you live
Those who live in Athens, know of the uncertain weather patterns especially during hot and cold months.During each season, different pests are more likely than others to cause problems for homeowners. Perhaps you have seen wolf spiders, large bed bugs and fire ants to name a few.Because pest are drawn to different climates it's important to have professional pest control in your home. Due to the potential for re-infestations, it can be complicated to rid your home of pests without professional help.Get an evaluation from a professional in Athens and learn preventive measures that you can do at home.You can prevent pests with easy at-home changes.
- Fix cracks and openings - Ants, cockroaches, and other pests can use the smallest of openings to enter your home.
- Proper food storage - Always place food leftovers in tightly-sealed containers. Never leave it out in the open! Pests will take this an invitation and quickly infest.
- Regularly throw away trash - Trash can attract pests from all over, so it?s important to take them out on a regular basis.
- Minimize clutter - Pests actively look for places to hide so they feed and infest in private. Keep storage areas and living spaces clear and free of clutter, remove piles of clothes, old newspaper stacks, and overflowing closets.
- Have pesticide ready - Although they only provide short-term solutions, spray and powder pesticides can kill the pests at hand until a professional agent arrives.
Do These Now: Steps for DIY Pest Control
Before Things Get out of Control, Call the Professionals
Professional pest control not only eliminates the pests in front of you, it also protects your home against infestations and damages.Leave ant hills, rodent hideouts, and cockroach infestations in the hands of an experienced pest control professional. Get in touch with a pest control company in Athens today by browsing our directory!
Bailey Pest Control LLC
PO Box 1021 Athens, AL 35612
Bailey_ÃÂ¶s Pest Control
21075 Elkton Rd Athens, AL 35614
Brown Pest Control
130 Cross Mountain Dr Athens, AL 35611
Holts Pest Control Inc
15875 Kings Dr Athens, AL 35611
Mid-South Pest Control
118 S Marion St Athens, AL 35611
Rick_ÃÂ¶s Pest Control
8955 Holt Springer Rd Athens, AL 35611